At Nicholson PS we continually strive to create a positive and supportive learning environment that values individuality, encourages students to become lifelong learners and actively contribute to the wider global community.
We have an ongoing commitment to the needs of our students and aspire for all to reach their full potential. Our community makes an essential contribution to the development of our students and we are continuously nurturing and promoting school, home and community links.
Nicholson Primary School is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people. This will be the primary focus of our care and decision-making.
Nicholson Primary School has zero tolerance for child abuse.
- HONESTY AND TRUST RESPECT
- Everyone has the Right to Learn
- Everyone has the right to belong
- Everyone has the right to be safe
- Everyone has the right to have fun
- Everyone has the right to be themselves